HOW TO GET TO THE LOUIS II STADIUM?
• By train: TER/SNCF PACA Line
The Louis II Stadium is easily accessible from the Monaco train station. You should count 20 minutes on foot. Last trains scheduled at 10:33pm to Ventimiglia, 11:21pm to Cannes and 11:58pm to Nice!
• By road
Parking: A reduced rate of 4 euros will be applied from 12pm in the car parks around the stadium: Stade Louis II, Saint Antoine, Schools, Saint Nicolas and la Colle.
GATES OPENING & ACCESS
• 5 access gates will allow you to go directly to your stand. Find the corresponding door to your stand on your ticket.
• The gates will open at 6pm.
What are the sanitary measures in place to attend the Meeting?
• Wearing a mask is compulsory from the queue.
• Hydro alcoholic gel will be available at each entrance of the Louis II stadium as well as inside the stadium.
• In the stands, one row out of two has been condemned and a seat will separate you from the person sitting next to you (exeptHonneur A2, B2 and Seconde B) in order to ensure suitable social distancing so you can enjoy the Meeting in complete safety.
• This year all the stands are numbered in order to respect the measures imposed by the Monegasque authorities, so we ask you to please respect the number indicated on your ticket.
BECOME AN ACTOR OF THE MEETING AND WIN NUMEROUS PRIZES
Enjoy a unique experience by taking part in the quizzes now before continuing in the stadium to win points and therefore choose your prizes! (Add Hyperlink)
Among the prizes there are promotional codes, Herculis EBS products, a pair of Key Ones and autographed caps.
HOW TO BUY A 2021 MEETING T-SHIRT?
Street vendors will be available in the stands. You will be able to buy the official 2021 t-shirts and leave with your souvenir. They will be around the stadium from 6pm to 7:30pm and in the stadium from the start of the Meeting.
All the online shop here !
Since the refreshment stands are closed for sanitary reasons, please remember to bring a full, closed plastic bottle of water (no glass, cans, alcohol or thermoses) and food.
The ticket office is located on the forecourt of the Louis II Stadium, in the entrance hall to the stands, side A. It will be open on the evening of the meeting until 10:30pm.
ONLINE MEETING PROGRAMME
The program of the 2021 edition of the Herculis EBS Meeting will be available online on the website of the meeting, in the Info tab, Official Program.
A QR code available at the entrance of each gate will allow you to access the program online.
You will also find a few words from the Prince, a retrospective on a memorable edition of the meeting, the program of events as well as the most expected athletes of the evening.
The mascot from Monaco Seven, Barbajuan the Monegasque seagull, will honour us with a visit at the Louis II Stadium on Friday the 9th of July. Come and take pictures with her around the stadium between 6pm and 7pm. Barbajuan will then navigate in the stands to continue to take pictures with you and animate the stands.