After a year of interruption in 2020, the 1000m Herculis, races intended for amateurs, will return on July 9, 2021 from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. on the track of the Stade Louis II.
However, in the current health situation, only 500 bibs can be delivered instead of more than 1,500 usually.
Registration procedures and health measures:
- Reserved for FFA and FIDAL licensed athletes
- All requests for bibs must go through the clubs - The opening of individual registrations will be done if there are still bibs available
- The races will cover all categories from Eveil Athletisme (born in 2012/2013) to Masters
- A limit of 20 competitors maximum per race
- For these reasons, we will contact the loyal clubs of the previous editions directly to provide them with the necessary elements.
The team of the Fédération Monégasque d'Athlétisme thanks you for your understanding.
Follow the news of the 1000m Herculis on Facebook